Page 1 of 1
This training will focus on the following key areas:
- Enable Clerks to hone their skills in providing high quality advisory support to the Board.
- Key legislation, statutory requirements and best practice that Clerks needs to routinely access in the course of their role.
- Sign-posting to key ESCC model policy documents.
- Enable Clerks to keep appraised of broader Governor training & development opportunities.
- Includes clarification on the key differences between MATs and maintained schools.
Induction is essential for all new governors and for longer term governors wishing to refresh, to help understand their roles and responsibilities.Essential Information
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.